Our 120 litre jellyfish aquarium is the perfect addition to any home or office.
With its built-in filtration system, you can easily maintain a healthy environment for your jellyfish. The multi-LED light feature adds a stunning visual element to the tank, while the sleek design will surely impress anyone who sees it. This aquarium is sure to be the centerpiece of any room it’s placed in. The large size of the tank allows you to keep a variety of jellyfish, ensuring that you’ll always have something interesting to look at. Whether you’re an experienced jellyfish keeper or a beginner, this aquarium is a great choice.
Our jellies do not have brain and do not even realize, if they are in ocean, or aquarium. This is most animal friendly setup you can get.
The Jellyfish Starter Kit comes complete with:
- 1x Jellyfish Aquarium – O118
- 15x Moon Jellyfish
- 2x Ocean Nutrition Instant Baby Brine Shrimp
- 1 x NO3 nitrate test
- 2 x sera marin bio reefclear 20 m
- 1 x Most Accurate Refractometer
- 2 x Red Sea Salt | 2 kg (60l)
- 1 x cleaning set
- 1 x Feeding Pipette
- 1x DC power supply
- 1 x just one bag chemi-pure
- 1x Inbuilt colour changing LED with remote control
- 1x Silent pump
- Filtration media
Why Moon Jellyfish?
Moon Jellyfish are the most popular and easiest of our species to look after. With no sting and beautiful appearance, especially under the tank’s lighting; Moon Jellies are the perfect starter choice of species.
Moon Jellies can also ‘heal up’ damage from missed water changes or poor water quality, so can deal with mistakes you might make in your first time keeping jellies.
Other jellyfish species are still easy to maintain, but have their own unique traits which require closer attention than Moons.
We have hand-picked this combination of tank and jellyfish to be ideal for first-time jellyfish owners.
What Maintenance Is Required?
Jellyfish are no harder to keep than fish, you just need to follow some simple instructions!
- Feeding once a day
- Change 10% of the tank’s water / week
- Clear up uneaten food debris as necessary
It´s all easy!
- Jellyfish (these are delivered separately, on a date of your choice – we discuss the delivery date with you to ensure no hiccups!)