Introducing our Jellyfish Aquarium with Multi LED Light design component.
This one-of-a-kind aquarium is the perfect blend of form and function, featuring a stunning array of colorful LED lights that will bring your jellyfish tank to life.
But it’s not just about the looks – the multi LED light system has been specially designed to mimic the natural lighting patterns of the ocean, providing the perfect look.
So why wait? Bring the beauty and wonder of the ocean into your home. Order now and transform your space into a mesmerizing underwater wonderland. Our jellies do not have brain and do not even realize, if they are in ocean, or aquarium. This is most animal friendly setup you can get.
The Jellyfish Starter Kit comes complete with:
- 1x Jellyfish Aquarium – Alpha22
- 3x Moon Jellyfish
- 1x Ocean Nutrition Instant Baby Brine Shrimp
- 1 x NO3 nitrate test
- 1 x sera marin bio reefclear 20 m
- 1 x Most Accurate Refractometer
- 1 x Red Sea Salt | 2 kg (60l)
- 1 x cleaning set
- 1 x Feeding Pipette
- 1x DC power supply
- 1 x one bag chemi-pure
- 1x Inbuilt colour changing LED with remote control
- 1x pump
- Filtration media
- Jellyfish (these are delivered separately, on a date of your choice – we discuss the delivery date with you to ensure no hiccups!)
Why Moon Jellyfish?
Moon Jellyfish are the most popular and easiest of our species to look after. With no sting and beautiful appearance, especially under the tank’s lighting; Moon Jellies are the perfect starter choice of species.
Moon Jellies can also ‘heal up’ damage from missed water changes or poor water quality, so can deal with mistakes you might make in your first time keeping jellies.
Other jellyfish species are still easy to maintain, but have their own unique traits which require closer attention than Moons.
We have hand-picked this combination of tank and jellyfish to be ideal for first-time jellyfish owners.
What Maintenance Is Required?
Jellyfish are no harder to keep than fish, you just need to follow some simple instructions!
- Feeding once a day
- Change 15% of the tank’s water every week.
- Clear up uneaten food debris