Our 60 litre jellyfish aquarium is the perfect size for any room in your home.
The tank’s multi LED light system creates a stunning visual display, highlighting the mesmerizing movements of the jellyfish. The built-in filtration system keeps the water clean and clear, ensuring a healthy environment for your jellies.
The sleek, modern design of the tank will complement any decor. It’s also easy to maintain, with simple cleaning. Whether you’re a seasoned aquarist or a beginner, you’ll love the simplicity and beauty of this jellyfish tank.
Bring a touch of the ocean into your home with our 60 litre jellyfish aquarium. It’s a unique and captivating way to add some life to any space.
Our jellies do not have brain and do not even realize, if they are in ocean, or aquarium. This is most animal friendly setup you can get.
The Jellyfish Starter Kit comes complete with:
- 1x Jellyfish Aquarium – S58
- 10x Moon Jellyfish
- 1x Ocean Nutrition Instant Baby Brine Shrimp (we recommend to order also JellyFuel – dry jellyfish food)
- 1 x NO3 nitrate test
- 1 x sera marin bio reefclear 20 m
- 1 x Most Accurate Refractometer
- 1 x Red Sea Salt | 3 kg (90l)
- 1 x cleaning set
- 1 x Feeding Pipette
- 1x DC power supply
- 1 x one bag chemi-pure
- 1x Inbuilt colour changing LED with remote control
- 1x pump
- Filtration media
Why Moon Jellyfish?
Moon Jellyfish are the most popular and easiest of our species to look after. With no sting and beautiful appearance, especially under the tank’s lighting; Moon Jellies are the perfect starter choice of species.
Moon Jellies can also ‘heal up’ damage from missed water changes or poor water quality, so can deal with mistakes you might make in your first time keeping jellies.
Other jellyfish species are still easy to maintain, but have their own unique traits which require closer attention than Moons.
We have hand-picked this combination of tank and jellyfish to be ideal for first-time jellyfish owners.
What Maintenance Is Required?
Jellyfish are no harder to keep than fish, you just need to follow some simple instructions!
- Feeding once a day
- Change 15% of the tank’s water every week.
- Clear up uneaten food debris as necessary.
- Jellyfish (these are delivered separately, on a date of your choice – we discuss the delivery date with you to ensure no hiccups!)